February 14th is a lot like Christmas when it’s time to realize that gift ideas for your man is another one of those tough things in life!
Valentine’s day is here again ladies and although it is so much fun to receive something special, we need to think about our better half as well! Let’s look at ten ways to say “I love you” to that special someone.
10. Gift Basket for the Crafty Girl
These links direct you to an amazing blog: Love Create Celebrate. They have detailed eight beautiful basket ideas. Whether your man is a beer guy, fisherman, has a green thumb, loves his sports, into cars etc. I am sure this will spark some inspiration.
9. Kisses for when I’m not around
Okay, so it makes complete sense if gift baskets are a little extravagant for the kind of person you are – or hey maybe you just don’t have time! Place some Hershey kisses in an old jar you have and he will be feeling all warm and fuzzy at the thought.
8. Store Bought Quickies for the Busy Women:
Realistically we don’t always have time to come up with some grand gesture because well, that’s life. If you still have some red wrapping paper or gift bags laying around from Christmas your presentation will fit the theme. Here is a short list of some things you can quickly pick up:
- beard comb
- if you can order in time: custom stuffed animal with his face on it!
- soda stream
- a watch – Bulova is a beautiful brand
- leather wallet
- gold ball marker
7. Hit The Jackpot
Who doesn’t love a lottery tree? Enough said.
6. Put your phone down
Ladies in this day in age, with the hustle and bustle of the day it’s always hard to remember that there was a time when phone’s were not attached to our person. Unless you are in a long distance relationship, take some time to be a little one on one. With that being said, here is some links to the leading affordable lingerie brands.
Everyone loves a good time. Tickets to see his favourite band, or his favourite team will have him kissing your feet! Plus, you’ll have a good time to. Tuck them into a coupon booklet for added shock value ‘wink’ ‘wink’.
4. BBQ/Cooking Men will love these Meat Shredding Claws
These come in different colors. Even pink! Give him some power!
3. Game Time
Whether your guy loves board games or video games, here are a few ideas:
- Twister anyone?
- PS4 & XBOX ONE Games / Controller
- Ping Pong net and paddles for your dining room table
- Dart Board
- Google Play Gift Card
- Comfy Gaming Chair – have you seen these lounger sofas?
2. Appeal to his 5 Senses
- Touch : slippers or lotions
- Sight: lingerie or sexy magazine
- Sound: Spotify subscription / Google Home
- Taste: make him dinner
- Smell: bring him back to his childhood with a scent that reminds him of home.
1. For the deeper thinker : A Commitment to Quitting a bad Habit that drives him Nuts!